Friday, July 1, 2011

Patriotic themed Banner!

For the 4th of July I made a fun patriotic themed banner using The Robins Nest product!
The banner shape was made from raw canvas which can bought by the yard at walmart or your favorite fabric store.
I made a template from a cracker box, traced onto the canvas and cut with pinking shears.
You can use a template or cutting machine for the letters or free draw them like I did.
I used Glitter Red Stripe for the letters,
Glitter Blue chipboard for the banner bottoms, along with more glitter red stripe.
I accented each banner with red and blue fine tipped glitter glue.
A blue permanent pen was used for some letter detail and I punched the banner top corners with a crop-a-dile so I could fasten some silver eyelets before adding the curling ribbon to hang.
best of all...Freedom dew drops. Aren't they gorgeous?
I hope you have a safe and wonderful 4th of July!

4 comments:

Jan said...

LOVE your banner!!! Have a safe 4th :)

Rachel said...

I am making this for the BBQ on the 4th!

Michelle Cummings said...

thanks! and have a great 4th too!

beadz said...

What a fun banner - perfect for the 4th!
hugs,
Gini

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...