Wednesday, May 30, 2012

100% boy- 100% little fish

 Hello , my dear Robin's Nest friends! Irit is here with my new blog post.
My new page for my DGS Omer- he was taking swimming lessons since he was about 2 month old and he really loves water (not like his grandma- me, that loves  the shower only)
So Robin's Nest gorgeous summery and water papers were used here and here is my final result.
The title is from A2Z Scraplets and covered with some inks and some WOW Embossing powders and then I made this  white pen stitching all over the title.
The following Robin's Nest products were used here:
Aquamarine glitter cardstock Glitter Black Starfish (actually this is the green paper),Pink Coral, Glitter Sea Horse die cut Colored Star fish and some Fishy stickers. I also added a few pearl mini Dew Drops from Parisian set and some blue ones from Primary Dew Drops  set. This is a simple page as I used 3 photos and for multi photo page you need to leave a lot of so called White space to allow you to  see the photos, not embellishments only.
I hope you like my bright and simple layout.
See you  in 2 weeks with my new altered RN project.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Adorable layout and baby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...