Monday, May 28, 2012

Fun In the Sun

Well, better late than never!  First, Happy Memorial Day!  A huge "THANK YOU" to those have given all for our freedom to be! 

Now on to the project!  I struggled all week with this.  I new what I wanted to use but just could not get it all together until VERY early this am!  So lets get started!

Supplies:
Blue Raspberry Glitter Paper
Aquamarine Glitter Paper
3D Crystal Lacquer
Terri Sproul Mixers!!
Want2Scrap BLING
Grunge Letters

I printed photos from a water fight between cousins!  Then gathered supplies.  I used the Blue Raspberry paper as the base and mounted the photos on the Aquamarine Glitter paper.  I decided to only mount two of the photos and layer them on top of the third photo.
After the photos were placed I placed the letters and then started the really fun part of mixing the colors to paint the letters!  IF you have not yet used the Terri Sproul Mixers, you need to get them NOW!!


I finished all the letters and let them dry for just a moment.  They dry so quick!
Now I put it all together...
I really love the bling by Want2Scrap and it looks like the water shooting from the guns! I even played a little my self!  Have a GREAT Day!

Kristi

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Cute layout!! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...